Friday, October 7, 2011

Full-Frontal Nerdity

To those who are unaware (i.e. those who don't live with me), my average day is broken down as follows:

9 hours: Working for money/barrel-bottom scraping
2 hours (If I am lucky): Rotting in the subway
7 hours: This Axes thing
5 hours: Sleeping/Dreaming
1 hour: Eating/Bathing/Misc.

   Now that you know far too much about me, prepare for a little more. A few weeks ago, I used some "Misc. Time" to help direct a music video for good buddy and AXES OF EVIL voice-actor Joshua Desjardins, pictured below.
Bow-tie: Straight
Wearer: Not so much
  More recently, the video itself was unleashed upon the world, and has already made all of us very rich... in spirit or something. But yes, it's gotten some great responses, and even been featured on a few websites and blogs, including TV Addict and a meticulously detailed breakdown from FizzyPop. It's an unabashedly silly song and video, but it's also kind of an anthem of joy and pride and being yourself and there are lots of pretty colors, so watch it. I'm proud to have been involved.

Oh, also, the video itself:

1 comment:

  1. OMG! Thanks for the blog post, Joey! I am also PROUD to be your friend, and a part of this project. Nerds unite! :)

    ReplyDelete