Still plugging away... backgrounds... storyboards... organizing the second and hopefully final recording session for next week. Speaking of which, a shout-out and thank you to Solar Film/Video Productions for providing AXES with recording facilities. Quality studios are hard to come by, and they're usually super expensive, so I must express my appreciation to owner/president/oddity Eric Lau. Also, filmmaker friends, if you're in the NYC area and are looking to improve your production chops, I oh-so-shamelessly must point you to Eric's monthly lighting workshop. He's done some seminars on behalf of Apple (COMPUTERS!), had Oscar-nominated participants, and I'm seriously done plugging now.
With the nod to Solar behind us, I feel it's time to go in the complete opposite direction and post something with a flagrant lack of sun, so here it is: the tower of the Electrocutioner.
Maybe some day I'll have something to show besides backgrounds, like possibly animation or something. You won't want to miss it!

No comments:
Post a Comment