Saturday, July 30, 2011

Mini-Update: Evening in Harlem

Although I learned last time that "Mini-Update" results in "Mini-Interest," there hasn't been a lot of progress this weekend other than additional casting and artwork, (exciting, but more of the same). Eagle-eyed viewers might have noticed some Christmas signage within the previously posted butcher shop background, but been confused by the lack of Christmas weather. This update remedies that baffling conundrum, and showcases the versatility of these backgrounds. Not only is the winter setting more clear, but it's also nighttime!

Because we wanted to make the sight gags harder to spot.
Admittedly, this is a baby-step. I won't be posting every single tiny bit of artwork associated with Axes in the future, but these backgrounds are the brunt of production right now. I'm also learning a lot about both Photoshop and After Effects, so hooray for career-related skill development!

No comments:

Post a Comment